Mid States Agency is an independent agency. This means we don’t work for any one specific insurance company. We have access to many markets, giving us the ability to shop your account and search the market for the best option for you. With captive insurance agents, like the big national companies, you only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agent, you may get as many as five choices or more.
There are a number of benefits to working with and independent agent:
- We will work with you to make sure your claim is processed to your satisfaction
- We provide a number of coverage options
- Our staff are nice people and live in your community
- We are not obligated to any one company
- We search the market for the best combination of price and coverage
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties
- Our staff is qualified and trained to explain coverage in understandable language
- We can review coverage and make necessary changes based on your needs
When you work with our firm, we will give you unbiased advice. As an independent insurance agent we are very knowledgeable about all the companies in the marketplace. We know which companies have the best track record when it comes to pleasing their policy holders. We can narrow your options down and help you choose between the best insurance companies in the market. Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value. Our agency has a proven track record, we live here in Arkansas and we understand the needs of our neighbors.
We are a full service independent insurance agency with the ability to help with all lines of insurance from personal auto, home, umbrella, boat, motorcycle, life and health, to the business owner with complex needs. We represent many of the TOP insurance carriers and are available to listen, learn and guide you though your insurance needs. We will take a comprehensive approach to your insurance that considers the best balance of coverage and cost. We are proud to be licensed in Illinois, Kansas, and Missouri.