Stay Safe and Protected This Summer
Summer is filled with many activities that bring your family together. However, nothing can turn a summer outing into a disaster faster than an accident or having your home burglarized while you are away. Your personal insurance can provide coverage for accidents that occur while you are on vacation, but there are limitations. We can make sure you have the best possible combination of coverage, price, and services for your personal insurance needs.
Your personal insurance program should include some, or all, of the following kinds of competitively priced insurance products. There are many benefits to buying all your personal insurance through one agency, including having one source for all your needs, bundling your home and auto for better discounts, and the ease of just calling one person for all your personal insurance needs. We are able to handle all your personal, business, and health insurance needs.
• Home or Renter’s insurance
• Auto Insurance
• Personal Umbrella Coverage
• RV Insurance
• Watercraft Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
Summer is an excellent time for burglars to make a living. Nonetheless, you can help reduce the likelihood of having a burglary. Here are a few facts that you should know:
1. Burglars tend to avoid homes with security systems.
2. There are over 2.5 million home burglaries each year.
3. Households without a security system are 300% more likely to be burglarized.
4. Most burglaries occur between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
5. Home burglaries take less than 10 minutes.
6. Sixty percent of burglars live within 10 miles of their targets.
7. Twenty three percent of people store valuables in their underwear drawer.
Forty percent of burglars enter through an unlocked door