Everyone here at Mid Sates Agencies endeavors to find ways to keep our clients personal lines insurance as low as possible. We understand how important having the right kind of homeowner’s insurance is. We also understand that you want your claims covered and you want outstanding customer service. Unlike some faceless internet company, we will always work more than “7 minutes” to find you the best possible combination of price, coverage and service for your insurance needs. Here are a few things you can do right now to lower your homeowner’s premiums.
Ways to Lower Your Home Insurance Premiums
- Consider increasing your deductibles.
- Assess the value of the possessions in your home. Do you have too much coverage?
- Pay your premiums in full. Some carriers offer a discount for this.
- Are you over the age of 65? There are senior discounts available.
- Most insurers offer discounts for alarms, sprinklers and deadbolt locks.
- Combine home and auto together. Many insurers offer discounts for consolidating policies.
- Use an independent agent like us to shop your insurance on a regular basis. We will search the market and find the best options.
- Many insurance companies reward homeowners with discounts ranging from long-term customer loyalty rewards to having claim-free histories with the company.
- Upgrade basic house systems such as electrical, heating, plumbing and roofing.
Mid States Agencies are here to help you manage your personal insurance needs. Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it. Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Contact us today